As usual, I changed my idea last minute but thankfully, it was the prototype and not the final project.
I was working on my Avatar piece and I wasn’t feeling it anymore. I didn’t have the effect I was looking for and it was more suitable for my upcoming computer vision project instead. Music was a big issue as well, being a New Media 2017 student, I have very limited resources, I would not be able to use equipment in the cage since I wasn’t “trained” to use it. We were offered to be “trained” if we asked but I’m not sure how I’m going to juggle a full course load plus RTA103 and workshops. I’m already behind enough. So I chose a song in the iTunes library and it reminded me of an anime I watched over the summer. Listening to the ten second clip, I could already imagine my final project and that’s what I settled for.
There are quite a few things I need to fix up before my project is complete. I need to figure out something to replace the names of the characters and I am also hoping to squeeze in a two second clip of their uniforms before the title comes in. Because I am adding a little bit more to the sequence, the timing is a bit off and I am hoping to get everything to match up. The graphics are hand drawn with references and I want to change it to my own poses rather than use the same poses in the show.
I’m not quite sure what motion graphics inspired this as I got the idea late at night after listening to the music clip, but I’m sure I got it during a lectures or surfing online. I’ll post it as soon as I figure it out.